The park overlooks a peaceful farming landscape and is a five minute walk to the main street and Silo Art. It is next to the Kaniva Swimming Pool and across the road from the tennis courts. The park does not have any on site vans or cabins, however it is popular with caravan owners, RVs & campers.
- Grassy and shady spots
- Pergola and BBQ area
- Coin operated washing machine
- Pets welcome
- RV dump point
- Children's playground
- Next to the swimming pool - Open mid Nov - Mar.
- Five minute walk to the Scar Tree in South Kaniva Rd off Budjik St
- $14 - un-powered site
- $20 - powered site
- $70 - Weekly un-powered site
- $100 - Weekly powered site
- No public holiday or school holiday surcharges apply.
- Kids stay free