Children's Play Areas
The most popular play area is the Band Park on Progress St, which features play equipment and swings suitable for pre-school and primary aged children. There is a picnic table, seating shade and toilets.
Other areas are:
- Dungey St Park near the Scout Hall for 8 - 14 years
- Windmill corner with rockers for pre-schoolers
- Rogerson St park has a swing and climbing frame
- The Recreation Reserve features toilets and play equipment for primary school children
- The Fauna park is also a popular favourite area for children.
- The Skate Park is located next to the Sporting Complex on Budjik St.